Wednesday, March 26, 2008

big gurl dun cry!!!

Life getting tougher as we growing up older. Somehow.. i'm afraid bout what am i searching for in my life...what shud i do for my interest...and i keep asking myself..am i doing the right things.. or am i doing things right..i'm so blur right now.. again.. i'm blur.. choices make me go crazy..i'm not really dare to fail.. not even regretting my future life..what do i have to choose.. what do i have to believe.. how will i do..a thousand more gonna hit my head.. !!!

so please azura, u got to believe.. u love to do things that you willing to..without any hesitation.. u love it.. u want to try it.. u want to experience it..once u had enough with it.. u shud plan for the next move..plan for your future undertakings.. go for what u want to be..deserved ur own choice.. and everything gonna be alright for u, ur future,and ur life...

good luck for myself...

5 comments:

mY huNny BunNy SugAr HoNEy... said...

alahai.. tomey2 nyer gambor tu... ske ar... ayu2 gitu...

ciare (^^,) said...

wuaaaa..ayu nye gamba...jeling manje gitewww :p

ciare (^^,) said...

bestnyee ramai da ade blog XD alaaa tp wani punye blog mn..beta xnmpk pown...

the legend said...

welcome to the world of bloggers
an exciting journey..

haha

Suhana Hasanif said...

hi...selamat menjadi penulis blog!!!